Thursday, January 13, 2011

THIS PLACE IS JUMPING TONIGHT (KARTR STORY)

Blog number 477******** 13 January 2011

OK. Tim really needs to get a life. Or a hobby. Or hibernating abilities. He was bugging this woman and then he came over to sit by me because she told him to leave her alone.

Damn. I was drawing and doing computer stuff, being very focused and now he starts doing dumb things like jiggling my drawing and asking dumb questions. I "Mmmm Mmmm" him, but that seemed to go over his head.

Now this lady I was interested in twenty years ago and she blew me off came in with her eight year old daughter. The mom keeps trying to talk to me or ask her kid to watch me draw. I ignore. Sorry.

Then Tim keeps saying, "you should show that little girl what you're doing."

I ignore him, but he keeps it up. Finally I say, "There's more going on here than just that of which you are aware." Well, I don't say it exactly like that. My Dad is editing this piece.

The little girl came to sit by me and the mom takes it upon herself to tell her daughter to trade places with her, that she (the mom) would feel more comfortable.

Now, either the Mom is insinuating that I might be a pedophile or she used that excuse to get close to me so she can cuddle up and find a new daddy for her little girl, or maybe she was even thinking of my welfare, thinking that since I am not talking to the little girl, that she might be bothering me. It would have sounded better to me if she had not used that excuse. Or any excuse. An excuse was totally unnecessary.

Then as I start to write this e-mail to the author of the blog entries in Bodhi's Harangeout (that's me), Tim leans over and watches me type! Good Brubaker, this guy is oblivious!

So I put my computer away, stand up, say, "I can't concentrate," and move. Tim later leaves and I say to the woman he was bothering earlier, "that guy has absolutely no body language reading ability whatsoever!" She agrees.

No comments: