Saturday, January 15, 2011

NOW HIRING

Blog number 479******** 15 January 2011

I'm eighty years old and my memory keeps slip sliding away. I am supposed to take my old timer pills at the same time every night. Sometimes it is past the time I was going to take them - because I forgot. And I can't remember whether or not I have taken them. I've tried leaving out the dose in a small dish, counting the pills left, using a pill box for measuring. None of that works often enough.

The one that seems to work the best is that when I take the pills, I tell my wife right then that I have taken them. So if I wonder whether I have taken them or not, I ask her. That makes two of us on the job at the same time. I did this last night and her response was, "I think so." Hah! Big help.

Thanks for nothing.

You're fired.

No comments: