Tuesday, January 11, 2011

REPORT FROM THE FRONT (KARTR STORY)

Blog number 473******** 11 January 2011

OK. I'm here. At the coffeeshop. It's quiet. Too quiet.

I-Thought-He-Gave-Up homosexual and psycho homosexual whom I have told on four separate occasions to leave me alone are here, but they are not bugging me. Maybe they're having a bad day and their confidence is low.

OK. ITHGU homosexual just couldn't resist. He looked over at me. He keeps finding excuses to look my way. Check phone, take a drink - but always towards me when any direction or no direction at all should be equally likely, given known laws of probability.

P. S. Psycho homosexual is actually psycho bisexual. He seeks people with jobs to support him for short periods for sex. I'm not making this up. A friend of mine who knows him told me. He's getting pretty scraggly-looking though. This type of lifestyle where you just don't want to join the work force has its toll...will keep posted....OK I seem to have picked up a bogie....cloaking...

Brubaker darn it! That fast, I am already completely surrounded by men! I can't draw as I am surrounded on all sides. Brubaker! Four peeks in a row, rapid fire, just by raising my head. I'm not the prom queen guys! No need to rivet your attention on me. I'm no one, doing nothing. Leave it be man.

No comments: