Friday, January 7, 2011

E-MAIL FROM KARTR

Blog number 464 ******** 07 January 2011

Another dude just sat across from me and...yup, he just peeked. I'm going to turn around in order to keep my back to him. I will update later.

OK. I left and went to Naked Lounge Coffee House. Sad to say, I seem to have jumped out of the frying pan into the fire, as it is full of gay men. One is them is the homosexual that I absolutely hate the most. I think that statement speaks for itself. I can't even go into it. Ask me about him - code name, "Putty Face" next time we are chit-chatting on the phone.

I will tell you this. I have flipped him off in the past to no avail. He's a peek and texter homosexual. He always sits next to or across from me. Never behind or to the side. What a jinx I placed upon myself yesterday trying to give a homosexual the benefit of the doubt! The I-thought-he-gave-up homosexual just sat right next to me! The lack of body language awareness of these humans - its astonishing. Aliens would just not believe this (redacted).

I just moved away from that one but now I am seated next to older homosexuals talking about loving men! I'm out of here!

I know that not all homosexuals are like these guys, but for some reason these over-the-top ones seem to hang out in coffee houses. If only they could hold their passions at bay long enough to try to see themselves as others see them. Unfortunately, the gays they hang out with are of the same ilk, so all they do is encourage each other that what they are doing is proper behavior in a civilized world.

No comments: