Wednesday, January 12, 2011

MORE NEWS FROM IN FRONT OF THE FRONT (KARTR STORY)

Blog number 475******** 12 January 2011

My coffeeshop buddy is a bit of a know-it all and anarchist. He claims that if someone was attacking him or breaking into his home he would call his neighbor, not the police.

I didn't even go into what if his neighbor wasn't home, or was an old lady, or a coward, or a Hell's Angel and he or she showed up then got shot, etc.

But today I was complaining how the coffee is never hot here. He started droning that the coffee was exactly 170 degrees which was the exact temperature according to the rules of brewing coffee.

I replied that I was an anarchist, and I want coffee the way I want it, not how the rules tell me I should want it.

I think that kind of stumped him.

No comments: