Friday, January 7, 2011

SO I PLAGERIZED THREE WORDS. SO SUE ME. (KARTR STORY)

Blog number 465 ******** 07 January 2011

The desperation is sad. "Winter of discontent," maybe?

They stare - the three new ones now, over to my left. And if I don't look, they start gesticulating. "Maybe he hasn't noticed me yet."

I glance. They desperately catch my eye. I give a blank look.

"OK. He noticed me but gave me a blank look. Maybe he doesn't know I'm gay."

So they start talking like their limp wrists have completely taken them over to let me know that they are chartered members. Then I still don't respond and they just feel deflated because, "this isn't working."

Now the one I thought had given up on me has absolutely refocused on me. He used to stare and I ignored, moved away, etc and he stopped. I thought that meant he had given up. Since I said that, the staring is off the charts.

He seems to have hacked my wireless and is excited because I am discussing him. He has been staring for a 30 sec burst. What if I just stared straight at him like a convict then when he came to say, "hi," and I just keep staring? And staring, And staring, And staring. Make myself look like I'm crazy and about to go off? Good idea? Who knows?

No comments: