Tuesday, January 18, 2011

THIS IS A KARTR STORY

Blog number 480******** 18 January 2011

Ok so this attractive woman sat next to me. Because I was ignoring her? Possibly. So my friend Tim walks in. I'm drawing, he's standing. He stands there for awhile and finally says, "Hi Kartr."

I know damn well that the main reason he wants to talk to me is to get to the woman sitting next to me. He sits down next to us and says, "I'm on vacation. Now I have to find something to do with myself."

When he says things like this, what he means is that he has plenty of free time. What he expects the woman to hear is, "you can have me at any time."

Then Tim asks me something but I can't hear him. He's on the other side of the woman and the place is loud. I say, "what?"

He repeats, but I still can't hear what he's saying. I tell him I can't hear him, so finally he leans forward and speaks much louder. "Sophia is going to Europe." Sophia is his daughter.

I tell him, "Yeah. You already told me this."

He brings this up whenever there's a woman around - sort of bragging, even though Sophia's step dad pays for it. He starts talking about she's been to China, Australia, other exotic places.

He's staring at the woman as she is eating. This goes on for a long time. I finally get back to my drawing and I know what's gonna happen next. The woman drops some food 'cause Tim is staring at her while she is eating, so Tim says, "Whoops! Ha ha." Polite chuckle, then, "do you need a bib? Ha ha."

I get up to leave. This is just too embarrassing.

I see Tim as an inconsiderate bully with women. He knows what he is doing, he just doesn't care. He has one thing on his mind and assumes that the woman has the same thoughts, and if she doesn't, it's not his problem.

I am pretty sure that on one level he is aware that women want him to leave them alone. He's had enough of them telling him to leave them alone. Some of that must get through, you would think. He's not a bad looking guy and I am sure that if he would make unto himself a more pleasant, considerate person he could have what he so obviously desires. He's his own rottweiler guarding the door.

I like this guy. I really do. I've tried to tell him what he is doing and what effect it has on women, but he knows best. What he needs is an experience that brings reality to his vision.

No comments: