Monday, January 11, 2010

GOD LOVE 'EM

Blog number 360 **** 11 January 2009

A few years back a law was passed in order to prevent businesses from sending junk mail to people who don't want it, if you notify the business that you want your name taken off their list.

My wife notified a bunch of junk-mail-sending-businesses that we no longer wanted their junk mail and to please take our name off their list. Chase Banking did this. Today we got a letter from them addressed instead of to "Jane Doe*, 666 Summerset Lane, BreakMyBack Montana**," was addressed to "Our Neighbor, 666 Summerset Lane, BreakMy Back Montana." **

* a pseudonym because my wife doesn't want her name and address on my Blog

** a pseudoaddress because my wife doesn't want people to deluge us with fan mail from my Blog.

No comments: