Saturday, December 25, 2010

THE STARS DESERT THE SKIES AND RUSH TO NESTLE IN YOUR EYES, IT'S MAGIC

Blog number 448 ******** 25 December 2010

So now we all know that the two themes were separated. Bully for all of us.

My son and our friend and I were sitting around this Christmas day and somehow we got to talking about unexplainable events that we had witnessed. My son said that when we lived in the mountains, he and his mother were the only ones in the room and he saw a glass lift about four inches off the stove, move to the right about six inches and come down with a thud.

I mentioned seeing the frogs on top of a frozen creek and seeing a face float up and to my left from my wife's face, leaving her looking like a stranger.

My son mentioned wondering why he didn't ask his mother if she had seen the glass move, but he didn't know why he didn't. I didn't tell anybody about the frozen frogs either, and I don't know why I didn't.

I think I mentioned then that I bet that it is a common thing for people to all have witnessed some magical thing in their life and I asked our friend if he had anything like that. He told us of reading his wife's thoughts at one time and getting her to sleep by thinking the thought to her.

I was once with a bunch of friends and somehow the topic got on flying saucers and I asked one of them if he had ever seen a flying saucer. He said, "Yes." So I asked him to tell me about it. He said he and a friend were lying on the Pacific ocean beach and a huge triangle object flew silently over their heads and disappeared out over the Pacific.

I was with my older son when we saw our cat go around the corner of the house and come out the basement door. We checked where he could have gone into the basement without our seeing him, but there was no way. We told people this one, at the time.

So...if my theory is correct, and my favorite author is telling the truth, almost everyone has seen something that can only be explained as magic. Something that is impossible, yet you saw it or heard it or felt it. Yes? And you didn't tell anybody about it until a year or two later? Unless you were with someone who also saw it - then you told.

No comments: