Monday, December 27, 2010

CLUELESS EQUALS HUMOROUS

Blog number 451 ******** 27 December 2010

Here's another story from the files of Kartr, the object of unwanted desires from clueless gays.

"I was at 'Naked Lounge Coffee House' and this gay dude came in wearing tight shorts - keep in mind it's really cold in Sacramento, and he sat directly across from me, although there were a couple of other places he could have parked himself, but he could legitimately sit at my table. Thats the beauty of it. These guys are devious yet dumb at the same time. Think Hannibal Lecter mixed with Paris Hilton....

He wasn't really checking me out that I could tell but I did seem to feel his energy focused on me.

He was doing this thing where he's grinning while texting like he's having so much fun. His life is so fun, his shorts are so fun, look at me.

Every time I sipped my coffee he sipped his so there was some body mimicry involved. He began to get frustrated by my non-attention to his antics, so he did the thing where he starts putting on his jacket and getting his things together like he's leaving and thereby forcing me to 'make my move'.

I still ignored him, so he put his stuff back down. Later when I was getting my stuff together to leave, he rapidly did likewise but I was faster and foiled him, sprinting for the door."

No comments: