Thursday, December 9, 2010

I YEARN FOR 3.1

Blog number 446 ******** 09 December 2010

First the etiology, then the substance. Right? That's the way it goes? Okay.

When I first started Blogging, I used to get a lot of comments from readers - several for every entry, usually. I liked that. I could discuss in a way, what I had been writing about. Then the comments stopped. I didn't think too much about it, but as the years wore on with still no comments, I just thought people had gotten tired of writing them. The bloom had gone from the rose, so to speak.

Several days ago I noticed a tab on my home page labled, "Comments." I clicked on it and lo and behold, there were several comments in there labled, "Spam." I took care of them so that they got back in the Blog - several months late, some of them.

Seems like my Google guy thinks I can't take care of my own spam, so he thinks he has to do it for me. But he don't. And I wish he wouldn't. But I couldn't find a way to stop it.

So I just glare at him.

Now today, my wife informs me that she cannot put comments in my Blog for the reason, "incorrect password." Pshah. Anyhow, this caused me to look in the spam portion of my comments and again, lo and behold, one of the comments I had already said was not spam and was transferred to my Blog entry was back in there, along with one of my own comments! Dammit!

So if you want to comment, please do. If Google won't let you comment (*$%##%&!) and you really want to, e-mail me. I like e-mails too. Comments or e-mail. As long as I have something to read.

If the e-mail is interesting or funny enough and you agree, I will put it in one of my Blog entries.

If your e-mail is funny and/or interesting and you don't agree to have it placed in one of my blog entries, then I will threaten you until you do agree. Fair enough?

No comments: