Sunday, November 2, 2008

FUN IS WHERE YOU FIND IT

Blog number 240 **** 01 November 2008

Sometimes things just come together when you don't expect it.

I was sitting in one of two easy chairs situated across a table from each other in Barnes and Nobles, reading a book, when this lady walked by me coming from behind. As she passed by my side, a piece of paper - a receipt or something like that, fluttered from her hand. It landed right by me, so I leaned over to pick it up and at that moment she noticed that she had dropped the paper, so she turned around to retrieve it and I handed it to her, and said, "It wasn't a handkerchief, but it was a really nice try."

She got kind of flustered, I was grinning ear to ear, and as I looked away from her and across the table there was a young man sitting in the other chair, a big grin on his face, and as our eyes met, he said to me, "Good one!"

Hah!

No comments: