Tuesday, July 22, 2008

WHAT THE HELL?

Blog number  196                                                 22 July 2008

I go to bed at 11:00 PM, take a nap (evidently), get back up at 0100 (I:00 AM civilian time) and the sprinkler system is going.  That in itself is not a problem but I thought I set the sprinkler to go off at 8:00 PM (2000 sensible way of expressing time), so I go out and check the time it's supposed to be on the sprinkler controller and it's all right.  I check the time the sprinkler is supposed to go off and it's set for 2000.  NOW what!

This is the same kind of trouble I had when I had to replace the controller just a few days ago.  What kind of karma is being handed me anyhow?

I'll call the guy tomorrow or someday, but in the meantime, I'll complain to my blog.  Good blog.


No comments: