Saturday, June 11, 2011

AN UNASKED FOR IM

Blog number 520 *******   09 June 2011


Aymannimer [1:30 P.M.]: hii


Bodhimalik [1:31 P.M.]: Now what do you want?


Aymannimer [1:31 P.M.]: wow a real person finaIIy... i been gettin hit up by bots all day ... you are real right???


Bodhimalik [1:31 P.M.]: I yam as real as they get


Aymannimer [1:31 P.M.]: lol, i had to double check aim is crazy with them anymore what ya doin tonite????


Bodhimalik [1:32 P.M.]: To night I am going to soak my feet in hot water laced with Epsom salts and take my meds and go to sleep.


Aymannimer [1:33 P.M.]: yea it was a longggg day over here i had a few drinks and was gettin a littIe lonely so i'm glad you're here


Bodhimalik [1:33 P.M.]: I'm glad I'm here too. If I wasn't here, where would I be, I wonder.


Aymannimer [1:33 P.M.]: i was bout to change real quick wanna hang on a sec???? or better yet wanna cum watch????


Bodhimalik [1:34 P.M.]: Nah. Don't wanna watch. Gotta keep my eyes working in case the aliens land.


Aymannimer [1:35 P.M.]: i got a sweet site we can play around on and you don't even have to have a cam to join wanna cum :) ehm i mean join??


Bodhimalik [1:36 P.M.]: Nah. Sex bores me. I drather drink vinegar. Now THERE'S a trip!


Aymannimer [1:36 P.M.]: great babe i love meeting people on here i just hope you're not to shy to tell me what to do, you're not a "shy guy" are you lol?????


Bodhimalik [1:37 P.M.]: Not shy at all. Kinda pushy, actually. I always ask people if they got any spare change I can have.


Aymannimer [1:37 P.M.]: k http://eee.u//syby i setup a private cam for us just go tehre and accept the invite i have there for you see it?


Bodhimalik [1:38 P.M.]: I see it, but Dammit! I already forgot what it was. Ain't that a bitch?


Aymannimer [1:38 P.M.]: i started ussing this site cuz some aim kid recorded my friend and put her on youtube, and this site doesn't aIIow people to record me you know????


Bodhimalik [1:39 P.M.]: Aww. That's a shame. Can't you sue somebody?


Aymannimer [1:39 P.M.]: yeah the credit card is only to check your age cuz it's iIIegal for kids and i'm not trying to have dateIine visit me loll


Bodhimalik [1:40 P.M.]: I dunno. You ought to rethink that. You'd be on television, might get a movie contract out of it, or a position on a pro football team. One never knows.


Aymannimer [1:41 P.M.]: k let me know when you're in so we can get this party going!!!!! and if you need any help let me know but it's pretty simple


Bodhimalik [1:41 P.M.]: Well, I could use some help pulling weeds around here. You any good at pulling weeds or any kind of farming labor?


Aymannimer [1:42 P.M.]: you in yet hun??? what's taking so long i'm getting lonelyyyyy


Bodhimalik [1:43 P.M.]: Hang in thar, Honey. Daddy's doin' the best he can with the abilities he has.


And she signed off.





No comments: