Monday, June 27, 2011

NIKKI, NIKKI, NIKKI

Blog number 526 ************** 27 June 2011

This was sent to me by my stringer.

"My friend Nikki was telling me about how her gay friends met, how they liked each other for a long time etc. I said, 'Nikki! I don't wanna hear about any gay stuff.'

She said, 'but it's Jeremy,' and continued so I marked her hand with my felt pen to get her to stop.
 I said, 'every time you talk like that you get a mark.'  So then she was showing me a picture of this guy she met and said 'he's handsome isn't he?' So I marked her again.

A little later I told her to watch - that this dude coming in was going to stare at me. Then I watched her and she didn't even look at him.


I said, 'see?'

She said 'oh, he wasn't staring.'

'How could you tell when you weren't watching him?'

People amaze me, man.

They really do.

I guess zombies have reached Sacramento and are pretending not to be zombies.

But I can tell."

No comments: