Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A PRETTY GIRL IS LIKE A MELODY

Blog number 496 ******* 01 March 2011


A very good friend of mine sent me the following letter which I found interesting and humorous - two of the three tests I use to determine if something is blogworthy or not.  I decided it was.

"At jury duty, I was in the quiet reading room. They have a break room, a movie room and a quiet reading room.



This girl came in the room and fully walked past me. Plenty of seats in here. She turned and saw me, backed up and came and sat next to me. Considering she had already passed me, she could have sat at any place near her current standing position. The fact that she decided to back up and come sit next to me I thought was evidence that she liked me.

I was pleased with the compliment, but I am married to a beautiful woman and would never consider anyone else. But, one can still enjoy the moment, no?


As I relayed this experience to a friend at work, and kind of beaming and thinking I must still be attractive, my co-worker explained that I simply looked too weak and harmless to be a threat and so the girl felt safe sitting next to me.


Way to let the air out of my sail!! "

No comments: