Thursday, September 16, 2010

THIS PAGE USED TO BE EMPTY.

Blog number 418 **** 16 September, 2010

I just finished reading a little more in my David Sedaris' book, and I realized anew that THAT GUY IS FUNNY! It might be me, and probably it is, since my discovery that different people have a different idea about what is funny and what is not. But since this is my reality alone, David Sedaris remains the top funny writer in the world.

An entry or so ago I told how I thought that maybe this was the first time I was reading the whole of "Me Talk Pretty One Day," but every time I mentioned this to my lovely and loving wife, she would say, "No, I remember you raving about how funny the guy was while you were reading it before - just like you're doing now."

David Sedaris for humorous writing, Van Gogh for beautiful painting, Mother Teresa for compassion, Maharijii for excellent humanity, Trader Joe's for good groceries, Ace hardware for good service and available items, and me, my constant companion. It doesn't get any better than that. As far as I know.

No comments: