Tuesday, September 14, 2010

ROW ROW ROW YOUR BOAT

Blog number 416 **** 14 September, 2010

So my wife is watching a Si Fi program called, "Warehouse Thirteen." I'm working on my jigsaw puzzle. I hear one of the characters in my wife's program say, "We'll enter a world vastly more mysterious than anyone of us can understand."

Like this one is understandable.

Cows eat grass and water and out of that they make flesh, blood, milk, calfs, eyeballs, teeth, hair, hooves. They are extremely efficient chemical factories.

It is very easy to understand how they do this, is it not?

And if that doesn't grind your wheels, how about the fact that the cow eats what has been created using sunlight and water?

So beef, sight, smell, hair, blood, all have been built using sunlight and water for ingredients.

Understand?

No comments: