Friday, June 19, 2009

UNBELIEVABLE
Blog number 307 **** 19 June 2009

My wife and I went to see the movie, "Proposal" starring Sandra Bullock today. It's a movie one could miss without too much trouble. It was like watching an old Rock Hudson, Doris Day movie. But that's not why I am Blogging about it. The reason I am mentioning it is because it contained one of my bugaboos - that of the laws of physics being overturned for no good reason other than carelessness and/or ignorance.

The two stars were in a speedboat, the boat took a sharp left turn and Sandra was thrown overboard to the left.Why do they continually do that? Is it to see me get riled up? Are they trying to get me to change my perception of reality so it is more aligned with theirs? Is somebody paying them to do subvert the laws of physics?

Am I going nuts?

2 comments:

Paul Higginbotham said...

HAHAHAHHAHAA

Don, we're in the same boat, pun intended. I too notice that stuff all the time. Seems like some of these people are dolts and think the rest of the world are dolts like them.

Anonymous said...

haha, that would bother me too. i have yet to see the movie so im gunna have to pay attention to that when i do.