Tuesday, May 20, 2008

BABY FIX OF THE WEEK

Blog number   171                                                             17 May 2008

Teresa and I were sitting in Barnes and Nobles in the stuffed chairs facing each other, reading.  Out of the corner of my eye I notice a tiny creature walking by - a little girl - about three years old.  When she saw us, her eyes got real big and she stared straight ahead, feet moving extremely fast, edging far away from us,  pretending we didn't exist. Teresa and I saw her at about the same time.  We both burst out laughing and the little girl's mother, following close behind, had a big grin on her face.  So cute!

About a half hour later I saw the child trying to go where she wouldn't have to go by us again, but her mother came by us and called the child.  Once again, big eyes, staring straight ahead, fast feet, edging far away from us.

I'm sure the mother brought her by us again so that we could all enjoy the child's response to strangers.

No comments: