Tuesday, August 28, 2007

YOU DID A BAD, BAD THING

Blog number 114                                               Aug 28, 2007

We went to the mail room, Teresa and I.  While she went to wait in line to take care of a package she was sending, I went to our box to get the mail.  When I went to rejoin Teresa, I passed a four year old boy who was waiting with his mother in line.  He looked at me as I passed, and I tapped him on the head with a letter.  I passed him and as I came around the corner to get in line, I saw that he was pouting and whining to his mother while pointing at me.  "Momma, that man..."

He was telling on me! 

I got him turned around before I left - we were friends, but that sure was cute.  That and Teresa's Auschwitz gaffe earlier (see entry below) made it a good day for moi.


No comments: