Sunday, August 19, 2007

THE FOOD CHAIN STOPS HERE.

Blog number 110   *******   Aug 19, 2007

Scene: I see a shopping cart in a shaded parking place reserved for the automobiles of shoppers.

Action: I park in the same shade next to the space holding the shopping cart.

Result:  I think of how lazy and/or thoughtless was the person who left the shopping cart there.

Hypothesis of result if I left the shopping cart there instead of taking it to where it belongs: I could more easily back out, since no one would park there, leaving a wide area free of other cars.

Thoughts on this hypothesis: Person who would do this would not be lazy and/or thoughtless, but instead would revert to being selfish and/or unaware of existence of others.

Theory: Action reveals motive, m
otive reveals character, character reveals personality.

Thoughts to ponder: What does this Blog entry say about the character of the entry writer? ...and... who cares?



No comments: