Friday, May 27, 2011

OH, GO BE WITH JESUS!

Blog number 518 *******   27 May 2011

So this morning I take the van to get washed because it's dirty, you know. At the corner where you turn in to get into line for the car wash, there is a long line of about fifty cars waiting for a right turn at the corner. Street workers doing what they do. You know about that, right?

So I wait in front of a city truck, fully expecting him to NOT pull forward so that I can get into the lot and we both can be on our way. But this doesn't happen. Oh, no. He pulls forward with the cars in front of him so that here is no way I can turn. I had the windows open 'cause I like to drive that way when I'm alone - radio full blast. You know about that too, right?

So I put both my arms and my head out the window in a beseeching manner at the driver of the city truck, He pretends he doesn't see me, but I know he does because he never once looks my way. The guy behind him waits for me to go around the truck and into where I want to go. I wave my appreciation at him. I think bad thoughts at the truck driver.

WTH is the matter with that city truck driver? It would have inconvenienced him in no way to let me through. He would have done a service to a fellow exister. How did he know that my house didn't just burn down due to my careless use of my weedburner, and he treats me like this? Huh? For nothing? What's the matter with people? Karma doesn't bother with him? Is that what he thinks?

Life is a chore for everyone. Why make it harder on them? Doesn't make any sense.

I guess I'll tell you my little secret. I'm not at all upset by what happened. I got to reading this over and I thought it might seem that way to some. In fact, I enjoy little events like this. Especially ones that I deem blogworthy. It's things like this that I most enjoy about people. Makes them seem real, you know.


No comments: