Sunday, May 22, 2011

ALEX! YOU DOG, YOU!

Blog number 517*******  22 May 2011

So Alex sat down next to me (this is my stringer talking - ed. note.) all satisfied and announced he had asked out the coffee girl who is cute and about 18.  I asked him what he had said, exactly.  He told me that he had asked her what she was doing after work. He said she told him that she had to do some errands, so he asked her what she was going to be doing after the errands and if she wanted to have dinner with him.  He said she told him, "probably."

I found this story incredible and I was so curious about this whole thing that this morning when I walked in to where the girl was working, I asked her, "you went out with Alex last night?"

"No"

"But he asked you out?"

"Yes."

"Why did you say yes?  Why didn't you just say you had a boyfriend or something like that?"

"Because that doesn't work.  He will still keep asking.  So I just say yes so he'll leave me alone."

I left to drink my coffee and pondered on this.  I decided I wanted an additional nugget so I came up to her again.

"So you just didn't call him?"

"Right"

"He can't call you, right?  He doesn't have your number?"

"Oh hell, no."

"So what did you tell him when he came in and asked why you didn't call?"

"I just told him I was busy"

I was drawing after Alex told me about his "date" and this blond girl walked in and he did the, "Check it out.  Check it out," idiocy.

I ignored him, but he persisted,  "HEY!  Check out the blond."

I replied "I don't ogle women," and kept drawing

He did this in full view of the girl with which he had a "date."

The girl told me later that she doesn't usually work at this store. The first time she did, Alex immediately hit on her.  She didn't know better and told him she works at the other location.

For the next week he came in there trying to talk to her without buying anything.


She finally told him, "dude. You can't just lurk around here."


And he still had the balls to ask her out after that!

No comments: