Tuesday, February 1, 2011

DAMMIT, ALEX! (ANOTHER KARTR STORY)

Blog number 483******* 01 February 2011


I was so proud of Alex and how good he was doing leaving women alone and keeping to himself and how it makes him more attractive to women. I can actually see this.


I wanted him to read this blog entry of my editor's about how good he was doing so that he would be inspired that he's on the right track. Then after talking to him earlier, I came in and saw him back to his old tricks - hitting on this cute brunette. She kept trying to end the conversation and get back to what she was doing but Alex wouldn't have any of that nonsense.


Crap, man. Now it seems like he got so lonely that it made him even more desperate. Like he told himself to try harder, not understanding that relaxing and acceptance would get him what he wants. Nobody likes a pushy salesman.


OK. The woman just left. Dammit Alex!

No comments: