Sunday, June 13, 2010

MY SON'S USED CAR LOT

Blog number 396 **** 13 June 2009

In the entry before this one I elucidated the simple but effective ways my son, pseudonymed Lamont Cranston for reasons not germane to this issue, if issue there be, which I doubt, but one never knows - well sometimes one knows, but not at this time. Maybe later? Anyhow, the simple but effective ways my son and I designed to get rid of dumped automobiles by people too lazy or uncaring to dispose of their own possessions instead of foisting the job upon innocent and unsuspecting homo sapiens - and I mean that in a good way.

The aforementioned Lamont read that Blog entry, and since he moved and I moved and now we live in different states, he got me up to date by e-mail on that disposal method.

And I quote, "I used that free car trick last year on an abandoned car. Soon people started going thru it, left the doors open, then a patrol car noticed it and...tow city!

Works like a charm. But a real charm not [like] a rabbit's foot or bogus charm."

No comments: