Friday, July 2, 2010

AMELIA EARHART AND THE REST

Blog number 397 **** 02 July, 2010

Every time I read anything about the lost Amelia Earhart, the article always stresses that she was the first woman to attempt a flight around the world. Solo yet.

Various and sundry adventurers ever since have attempted to find out what happened to her. NOW, today, I have discovered that she was not alone, she did not disappear alone, that there was with her, one Fred Noonan, the navigator. One Fred Noonan that nobody has looked for, nobody has cared about, nobody has wondered about. He's like a nonentity when compared to Amelia.

I did not see the movie about Amelia's flight, nor do I care to, but if any of you have seen it, would you e-mail me as to whether Fred was mentioned in the movie, of even if there was a ghostly figure in the seat next to hers on the flight? Thank you.

No comments: