Tuesday, March 3, 2009

FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT

Blog number 286 **** 03 March 2009

I had a small epiphany today from watching Judge Judy. Who says TV can't be educational? Not me.

I have always thought that my "button" for getting angry was stupidity. I could never really define it though, for sometimes stupidity is immediately forgettable, sometimes humorous. But today, when Judge Judy said, "I hate when a stupid person tries to act smart." I realized that that statement hit the nail on the head. THAT'S what I meant.

That's why whenever someone spoke in a cryptic manner, it made me angry. When people talk in a cryptic manner, they invariably have a smirk on their face, as if the person they are talking to is not intelligent enough to figure out what the cryptic saying means. Well, I say, "Duh!"

5 comments:

TERRY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TERRY said...

ASK TOO

TERRY said...

AND, WHAT IS A TAMPON I ASK?

Don Reynolds said...

I didn't remove any comments! I don't even know how to do that. I couldn't do it even if I wanted to. What the hey anyhow?

Don Reynolds said...

Oh! Wait. It wasn't me that was the original author. I only answer other people's comments. I don't comment on my own Blog entries. That would be stupid, and if it's anything I am not, it's stupid.

So somebody commented, then erased it and that makes sense. Wonder what it was? We'll never know, will we?