Tuesday, October 11, 2011

BOY AM I GLAD THAT'S OVER!

Blog number 532 ******** 11 October 2011

Went to get my cauterizing of my beating heart as mentioned a few entries back. It was not fun. Really good people though, and that is something to be grateful for.

Worst thing about it was having to urinate really bad and not being able to. Next worst thing was constantly being cold, followed by needles sticking in my arm and having to lie still for six hours with my arms tied down, bordering on claustrophobia at times.

And with all that, no cauterizing! Turns out the miscreants causing the erroneous triggering were all on the outside of the heart and the surgeon didn't want to chance cauterizing there because that's where the blood vessels for feeding the heart were, and if he had hit one of those, heart attack on the operation table!

No comments: