Thursday, April 9, 2009

IT'S NOT TV. IT'S THE MOVIES

Blog number 295 **** 09 April 2009

We went to see the movie, "I love you man" yesterday. We had been passing on that one for many a day. The trailers made it seem like something I wouldn't like - like one of those teenage gross movies. But it wasn't. I was pleasantly surprised. I liked it a lot. Funny - to me. Not so much to my wife, but what does she know?

One thing happened on our way out of the movie. We passed by these three posters advertising upcoming movies and I thought one looked interesting, "Public Enemies", but I thought I saw a picture of Keenu Reeves or Johnny Depp, both of which I can't stand. I tried to make out who was in it, but this woman was standing in front of the posters, about ten feet from them. She was too far away to read, was standing between two posters, staring at the wall. I didn't want to be rude and get in front of her, but I really wanted to see who was in the movie. So I waited. She never moved. What the hell was she doing? Never could figure it out. Hypnotized? Entranced? Who knows? I don't. We left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's johnny depp. he's a great actor, but as a person, or at least how the tabloids show him, he could be better. Public Enemies looks AWESOME.