Monday, December 1, 2008

WELL THAT WAS A WASTE OF TIME

Blog number 250 **** 01 December 2008

Went to the doctor's today to discuss my November 30th experience. Had a cat scan, blood work, and electrocardiogram. All tests show that I had an aberration of physical machinations. Nothing serious, evidently.

I figured it was nothing. If a person doesn't know his own body, whose body does he know, yeah?

Worst part of the Emergency room experience was lying there for an hour or two waiting to get discharged. Second worst of course was the needle shoved into my unwilling arm and then left there to pain away.

Saw a few babies from a distance, nothing up close and personal. Although last Thursday we went to a Mexican food store - Food City. Walked in, a baby boy was trying to climb out of the cart. I said, "Where you going?" Nothing.

I asked again, "Where you going?" Blank stare.

I then asked, "?A donde vas?" and he started jabbering away until I finally had to say, "No comprende." I wish Teresa had been there to tell me what the baby was trying to tell me. He seemed pretty excited about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well thats good that it was nothing too serious.
Thats a cute story about the little boy.

Don Reynolds said...

HI Sydney!

Getting old has its moments. Can't wait for the next weird thing to happpen - as long as it's not too painful. One like my Dad had would be interesting.