Monday, November 5, 2007

AND YET ANOTHER MYSTERY UNSOLVED

Blog number 127                                               Nov. 05, 2007

A few weeks ago our cat Zipper came home with a big cut on his flank.  He left again that night and didn't come home that night nor the next day.  Figuring that either the coyotes got him, or whatever had wounded him before had killed him, I started going through his things, throwing out old comforters, etc., and planning on the next day giving his remaining food to the neighbor for her cats.

Late that night I was sitting at my computer - writing or something, when I heard mewing at the back door.  I opened it and Zipper came sauntering in as if he had just gone out for an hour or so.  Looking for his wound, I couldn't find it.  I know it couldn't have healed in that short a time, so now I'm wondering if one of the neighbors took him to a vet who sewed him up and kept him overnight. 

Or something else happened.

No comments: