Friday, May 19, 2006

BE LIKE DAD AND NOT LIKE SIS

Blog number 1 ****** 19 Mayl 2006

I read an autobiography by Judge Judy and in it she mentioned that she went to the toilet in the middle of the night and her husband forgot to put the lid down and she fell in, so she went in to where he was sleeping, straddled him and banged pots together over his head.

Not putting the lid down seems to be a common complain among women. My niece told me that she once asked her dad (my brother) to always put the lid back down when he was done urinating and he told her, "Sure - if you promise to always make sure it is up after you finish." She thought that very insightful.

I myself urinate sitting down, because no matter how careful a man is at urinating while standing, urine often goes elsewhere than in the toilet. AND ALL MEN KNOW THIS!

I always check the position of the seat before I sit down. It was automatic from the start. Do women sit without looking where they are sitting? Very curious.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I showed the urination observation to a friend at work.  He said the reason we are requested to lower the seat, is because women don't want to touch it because it's dirty.  I told him, but that means we have to touch it twice then.  Once for up, another for down.  He explained that men don't care.



I do!

Anonymous said...

>>I showed the urination observation to a friend at work.  He said the reason we are requested to lower the seat, is because women don't want to touch it because it's dirty.  I told him, but that means we have to touch it twice then.  Once for up, another for down.  He explained that men don't care.



I do!
Comment from serenity876 - 5/19/06 2:43 PM <<

I had never heard this before so I asked my wife if that's why she wanted me to put it down and she said, "Yes!  those things are nasty."  Hah!

Anonymous said...

WELL IF EVERYONE SITS DOWN THE GERM FACTOR IS LOWERED QUITE A BIT AS THE PEE GOES INTO THE TOILET AND NOT ALL OVER THE BATHROOM