Tuesday, April 19, 2011

WRITE AND WRITE AGAIN

Blog number 508******* 19 April 2011


You remember when I wanted to write but didn't have anything to write about, don't you? Well, it's back again, only this time the impetus is a little weaker. Not likely anything blogable will come from this, but you never know. Well, some times you do. But not always.

I got a belated birthday present from my one and only. She gave me a handheld camcorder. I can only hope that I will someday capture something fascinating. What I really want to video is cute babies doing what cute babies do. But of course that is not possible. Oh well.


I used my flame thrower today and didn't catch on fire once.

I went to the post office and a guy there with a cute little two year old boy told me of a package that was in a locker with the lock open. The boy found it by going to every opened locker and opening the door to it.


I looked in the locker, took out the package and somebody had written on the label, "Wrong box." Evidently the key to that locker was put in the wrong post office box.

My motto in circumstances such as this is, "If not me, who?" The person that wrote the note left the package in an unlocked locker for anybody to take and the man with the boy that told me about it was going to leave it there. So that left it up to me, didn't it?

So I took the package and gave it to a postal employee with an explanation.


While I went through the door into where the postal employees were, I kind of kept my eye on the man that told me about the unattended package, imagining that he would want to see if I was going to steal it or what, and from his actions I was pretty convinced that he did do just that.

Maybe not. Who knows? Seemed like it to me. After all, he didn't know me from his senate representative and you know how dishonest those people are.

I sometimes wonder if people are trained from childhood by parents not to get involved in anything not pertaining to them by saying, "Don't touch that!" From then on it gets to be one of those unconscious conditionings that I so abhor.

It does seem awfully curious to me how many people could fix what they see as wrong quite easily and effortlessly, but don't. Must be something preventing them.


Well, I guess this is about as good as it's going to get. Good thing you didn't have to pay for this, huh? You didn't even have to watch any ads. Which, by the way, is something Google asks its Bloggers if they want ads in their Blogs and if they do, they will get so much money for every so many people that read that entry. Makes my skin crawl just thinking about it.

No comments: