Wednesday, May 20, 2009

SOMETIMES I'M RIGHT

Blog number 301 **** 20 May 2009

A friend of mine read the following, and knowing that I have often expressed my suspicion that oil didn't come from dead dinosaurs, sent it to me.

"In Black Gold Stranglehold, Jerome Corsi and Craig Smith expose the fraudulent science that has made America so vulnerable: the belief that oil is a fossil fuel and that it is a finite resource. This book reveals the conclusions reached by Dr. Thomas Gold, a professor at Cornell University, in his seminal book The Deep Hot Biosphere: The Myth ofFossil Fuels (Copernicus Books, 1998) and accepted by many in the scientific community that oil is not a product of fossils and prehistoric forests but rather the bio-product of a continuing biochemical reaction below the earth’s surface that is brought to attainable depths by the centrifugal forces of the earth’s rotation."

Made me feel vindicated, good Buddy. I don't get that feeling very often.

4 comments:

Paul Higginbotham said...

Don, sorry I have not read your blog lately, but this is what I have been telling people for years. Oil is unlimited. The Earth would have had to have trillions of dinosaurs for trillions of years in order to produce "dino oil." I would love to know who originally came up with the dino oil idea. Preposterous. I mean, when humans decay do we produce oil? No, we just decompose back into the soil. Unless dinosaurs were made out of petrochemicals and not flesh and blood, well, this idea is ridiculous.

You made me smile today Don.

Paul

Don Reynolds said...

I like to make people smile.

Paul Higginbotham said...

You and Teresa keep up the blog entries and I'll keep reading them.

Paul

Don Reynolds said...

It's a deal.