Friday, April 11, 2008

HUMAN BEHAVIOR IS BACK TO BEING UNEXPLAINABLE AND UNREASONABLE


Blog number 158                                               April 11, 2008

Was watching Bill Maher and one of his guests was Jason Alexander and they got to talking about the airline problems and Jason said that his brother is a pilot and he has to go through security and he wears glasses, so he has this little screwdriver to fix his glasses when need be and they took it away from him and he says, "Look.  I'm the pilot. If I wanted to take down the airplane, I wouldn't need a little screwdriver.  Besides, you do know that there is an axe in the cockpit, don't you?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is there an axe in the cockpit?  

Anonymous said...

Why an axe in the cockpit?  I don't really know, but I remember seeing them when a movie shows a cockpit.  I think they got it if they ever happen to have to get into the plane's wiring.  But I dunno.

Anonymous said...

It seems the ax is there for some kind of emergency use, like if the plane crashed.  That just brings up many other questions for me.  Oh, well....

Anonymous said...

That IS a good question, though.  It never occured to me.