Monday, January 22, 2007

EAT LOTS OF FOOD AND PLENTY OF IT

Blog number seventy                                 22 Jan. 200
Watched Cops on the telly, they caught this woman in a car-thief sting where they have the car wired for sound and video.  She kept claiming, "I've never seen that car before," and "I wasn't even here."  Hah!  I couldn't stop laughing.

Another one, this teenager was videotaping his jumping a ramp with an ATV and he fell on his back and for a long time all you could hear was, "boo hoo, boo hoo."  Then you heard, "I wasn't crying.  Anybody would have cried, even though I wasn't crying."  Hah! again.  I love my TV.

I hate AOL.  Well, not really, but it always won't save what I write and just now it won't show me what the date is.  It'll show me the time, but that's it.  Hell, I can look at the clock over my shoulder for that.  But I can't look at a calendar and know what the date is.  Need one of those watches, huh?

When I first started on AOL, it was perfect.  It was AOL 3.1 and there was absolutely nothing wrong with it.  Then they started improving it and now it is somewhere in the AOL 10s and after every improvement, I lost the ability to do certain things.  But that's progress.

I don't hate politicians, but I don't have any respect for any of them, believing they are in the business primarily for the money and secondarily for the power.  Being greedy for those two things doesn't make for a very humanitarian human, and humanitarian humans top my list of national treasures.  Greedy humans are way down on my list.  Way, way down.  Useless bastards.  But I digress.

Thank God for babies.  This is a better digression.

I'm done.  Wrote out.  Gotta nap.  Watch TV.  Work on puzzle.  Read.












No comments: