Thursday, March 4, 2010

ANYHOW, I REMEMBER ME

Blog number 376 **** 04 March 2009

I am 78 years old (79 in April). In the past three weeks, I have lost three wrist watches and a pair of glasses. I also during that period, lost a beef dip sandwich we got from Mimi's that Teresa found in my closet hanging on the rack in a plastic bag. She found it by simply following the stench from the rotten meat. And, a couple of weeks ago I was looking everywhere for my bib overalls until I discovered I was wearing them.

This was not all the memory problems I have had lately, they are just the highlights. Usually I find the stuff I lose if I look long enough, but it now seems like I have entered a new phase where the things disappear forever. I blame alternate realities.

As my wife says, "what's a mother to do?"

No comments: