Monday, February 16, 2009

EXCITING TIMES

Blog number 279 **** 16 February 2009

I don't remember which book I got this from. I copied it onto a piece of paper, stuck it in my billfold and forgot it until yesterday when I went out from a restaurant to get my lost billfold out of the car and all my loose papers fell out and this was in there.

The above explanations reminds me of something else I read. It went; "Don't explain. Your friends don't need it and your enemies don't care."

So ... the item I found yesterday when I went out to the car from the restaurant and it fell out of my billfold along with some other loose papers... "A large [Japanese] ammunition freighter got hit and exploded in a blinding flash. When the ship blew up, the pilot house was blown onto another ship, which exploded and the debris rained down on us almost a mile away from the blast."

No comments: