Wednesday, March 12, 2008

THINGS FORBIDDEN BY ME

Blog number 155                                               March 12, 2008

I just this moment found out that I won't let Teresa buy jam for her toast.  I heard it from the victim herself, so it must be so. 

I sure hope I don't have to go to harrassment training. 

If it ain't one thing it's another.  When O when will I ever get straightened out? 

I WANT to be a productive member of society, but it doen't seem to be in the works for me. 

At least as things stand now.

Maybe when we get a new president.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO BUY JAM AFTER 3 YEARS OFDEPRIVATION PRAISE THE LORD! I HAVE 3 JAMS NOW CHERRY BOYSENBERRY AND BLUEBERRY

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess I will have to find a way to get rid of them in a secret manner.

Anonymous said...

Why was it "forbidden"?

Anonymous said...

The lovely Teresa continually blames me for "things that go wrong", thus I am forbidden to do many, many things.  Letting her buy jam is just one the things I am accused of doing.  I am forbidden to not let her do that.

I have a question.  Do I know you in real life?

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes you do.  omgwhatever32 = MaryAnne
I should have told you sooner.  Sorry.