Wednesday, October 25, 2006

THE SAINT THAT IS MY WIFE

Blog number fifty-two                                  25  Oct 2006

My wife is a wonderful, darling girl, takes care of me, feeds me, gives me an adequate allowance.  All in all, a pretty great person.

She puts up with a lot of crap from me - I dirty the sink, forget to set the alarm and lock the doors at bedtime, leave dishes in the wrong place, am always in the kitchen when she wants to be there.  I should be ashamed of myself, but being the type of person I am, I ain't.  I never dwell on what a dork I am and how much that affects the beautiful woman that is my great wife. 

She even has to put up with women falling at my feet, begging me for a little lovin'. 

She is a great cook -- tamale pie, chicken soup, tamales, stew, bean soup, good stuff.  She takes all my stress which allows me to skip through life with a silly smile on my face, grabbing at women and small dogs.

My cup runneth way, way, over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i AM THE SAINTLY WIFE...  JEEZ IS THAT ALL THE KUDOS I GET AFTER 50 AND A HALF YEARS OF PUTTING UP WITH THIS DISASTER OF A MAN?
i EXPECT TO BE FULLY COMNPONESATED
I WANT  REAL THANKFULNESS AND TO BE TREATED AS HE DOES ALL OTHER WOMEN HE MEETS ... THEY ARE TREATED LIKE  THEY DESERVE SPECIAL TREATMENT WHY CANT HE DO THAT FOR ME? DAMMIT IM GONNA GET ME TWO 40 YEAR OLD LOVERS IF HE DOESANT COME THROUGH  SOON WITH A  REAL GREAT  THANK YOU FOR PUTTING UP WITH HIS DISGUSTING KEVORKA AND ETCETERA. I SEND YOU DON A CHALLENGE .. ARE YOU MAN  ENOUGH TO MEET IT?